Enjoy the Gemütlichkeit – the German word meaning a situation that induces a cheerful mood, peace of mind, of belonging, and social acceptance. That describes our Weingarten perfectly!
The entertainment may be Old World but is not old fashioned. The entertainers here create a wonderful festive party atmosphere. Lively and upbeat, local and imported, we have the best festival entertainment and unique offerings, scroll down to view the entertainment schedule. Our friends at Roth’s Fresh Markets help to sponsor the Weingarten.
Families welcomed until:
- Thursday – 10:00pm
- Friday – 9:00pm
- Saturday – 9:00pm
- Sunday – until close
Mount Angel Oktoberfest and our partner Point Blank Distributing believe everyone should enjoy their beverages responsibly and plan for a safe evening in advance. We provide several options to help make that happen:
- drink moderately and drive home safely
- consider taking the Shuttle to Portland, Woodburn, Salem and Silverton on Friday or Saturday.
- stay locally in one of the RV or camping locations
- arrange for bus, taxi or shuttle transportation prior to attending
- If you have one too many – Uber or Lyft please
Designated driver program
The Designated Driver program begins each day at 5:00 pm. Participants must be 21 and older and pledge not to drink any alcoholic beverages during the evening. Please sign up at the main bar- the largest bar inside the building- for beverage tickets to use at the St. Mary Parish Booth inside the Weingarten.