Our newest garten will be the Engelgarten! (the Angel Garden)
2022 will be its inaugural year. Our newest biergarten will be located on the north end of Garfield Street, in the Arts and Crafts area. Watch for the banner flying Garfield Street to lead you in.
The beer and wine selections for 2022 are on the Engelgarten menu, this will be updated soon.
Click here for the 2023 beer menu for all venues.
This garten will have no cover charge, and entertainment will be limited.
Families welcome at all times.
- Thursday: noon – 9:00 pm
- Friday: 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Saturday: 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Sunday: 9:30 am – 6:00 pm (This venue opens early for the Runners finishing the Road Races.)
Mount Angel Oktoberfest believes everyone should enjoy their beverages responsibly and plan for a safe evening in advance. We provide several options to help make that happen:
- drink moderately and drive home safely
- consider taking the Shuttle to Portland, Woodburn, Salem and Silverton on Friday or Saturday.
- stay locally in one of the RV or camping locations
- arrange for bus, taxi or shuttle transportation prior to attending
- If you have one too many – Uber or Lyft please